Manager, Inbound Sales Development at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a driven Manager of Inbound Sales Development to run a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs). Vimeo's SDRs are focused on driving qualified leads and pipeline growth from Vimeo’s inbound funnel for our Enterprise products: Vimeo OTT (https://vimeo.com/ott) and Vimeo Enterprise (https://vimeo.com/enterprise).
What you’ll do:
- Hiring and on-boarding new Inbound SDRs
- Defining performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimately lead-to-close)
- Monitoring activities, such as call and email volume and key performance metrics linked to lead qualification
- Delivering ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, and calling
- Coaching individual SDRs through call shadowing, role play, and performance reporting
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 3+ years in Sales Development
- Background in SaaS Sales organizations focused on SDR practices
- Experience in data analysis and understanding performance indicators
- Strong communicator, well versed in communication to individual sales team members
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.