Manager, Inside Sales
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Sales Manager to join our growing team Inside Sales team. Reporting to the Director, this person will oversee a team of Account Associates to ensure they are reaching their quarterly revenue goals and developing in their career path. This person will work strategically with Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Marketing, and Product to accelerate Resy’s growth and market reach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coach and train a team of salespeople to reach their quota goals
- Curate a positive, fun, results-driven culture
- Work closely with Leadership to develop and iterate our GTM strategy
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools and processes to support and drive success
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 4+ years of sales experience (SaaS preferred) and a proven track record of outbound sales success
- You are a leader with a proven track record
- You have a positive attitude and are coachable
- You have a strong understanding of restaurants, both the operational moving parts and technologies used
- You are a Salesforce expert and use data to drive results
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.