Manager, New Market Development
Peloton is seeking a talented and ambitious Manager of New Market Development to help launch new revenue-generation partnerships and sales channels. In this versatile role, you will partner with cross-functional teams, build go-to-market plans, and engage external partners to deliver on key company-wide strategic programs. This position will report to the Vice President, New Market Development.
- Identify and recommend new revenue-generating opportunities that complement the company’s growth strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather data and accelerate the execution of key growth initiatives
- Conduct market research, synthesize data, and build sound strategic recommendations
- Develop partnership frameworks and target lists
- Actively participate in external partnership meetings and be able to speak on behalf of the company
- Lead and actively manage existing partnerships, including channel partners, vendors, and enterprise customers
- Contribute to developing KPIs to continuously evaluate and communicate progress of key initiatives to leadership
- 5+ years experience in business development, strategy, or operations, preferably at a technology or innovative retail and/or consumer products business
- Experience working with and supporting large enterprise partners
- Exceptional relationship-builder who works well with people from technical and business backgrounds
- Strong oral and written communication skills; confidence and poise in presenting to teammates and leadership
- Ability to construct financial models and executive-level presentations
- Passionate about technology and fitness
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.