Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care!
The Manager of Partnerships (Sales) will support, nurture, and scale Cedar's comercial growth efforts by driving engagement with prospective enterprise level clients. Our target clients include health systems, hospitals, physician groups, and laboratory companies.
Our ideal candidate is a self motivated individual who is seeking to build and expand their knowledge of complex, enterprise sales cycles and business development. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work on highly-visible strategic initiatives and to be at the forefront of Cedar’s commercial strategy.
- Partner with Partnerships Executives and Marketing team to develop and execute account based marketing strategies and outreach campaigns to target and engage prospects
- Manage phases of the lead generation and sales cycle: lead development, build value proposition and buy-in, secure meetings, lead presentations and demos, and ensure successful, closely-coordinated handoffs to Cedar’s Partnerships team
- Research prospective clients to identify points of contact in client organizations to help drive consensus-based decision making
- Strive for highly-personalized, high-quality outreach to prospective clients, rather than simply high-volume outreach
- Communicate Cedar’s technology platform, results, and business model to prospective client in a consultative, impactful way
- Participate in and lead educational sessions and pitch meetings to engage prospective clients
- Coordinate sales funnel and complex deal management with Partnerships Executives
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years in a business-to-business environment (Consulting, SaaS, Health or Tech preferred)
- Ability to face off with executive level stakeholders at health systems and provider organizations
- Excellent communication and listening skills, clear storytelling ability, and the ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to manage and track multiple projects at once
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, GSuite, Salesforce, and marketing automation software a plus
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Manager of Partnerships (Sales) who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.