Manager, Sales Development (SDR Manager)
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for a manager to lead a team of motivated sellers! The ideal candidate is effective at both management skills and pipeline creation. The Sales Development Manager is expected to develop strategies and tactics to streamline the sales process. This candidate will be expected to mentor and coach the sales team. Managing employees effectively and pipeline creation are essential keys to facilitate our organizational goals.
The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Sales Development Manager:
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Developing selling strategies and tactics to streamline the sales process
- Driving and building business pipeline
- Training, coaching, and mentoring sales team members
- At least 7 years or more in sales and sales management
- Experience in building out sales teams
- Experience in solution-focused selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb time management
- Experience with CRM systems
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City
- Salesforce experience
The benefits of working with Remesh:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often.
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District