Manager, Sales Development
Are you often the first person to try out a new app or check out a start-up (a.k.a. you want to be at the forefront of everything)? Do you consider yourself a go-getter and effective communicator? At Namely, we are looking for a manager for our inbound sales development team, to be a manager on our ever growing SDR team.
As a manager on our SDR team, you will become an expert on Namely, the only HR platform employees love to use. With Namely, mid-sized companies can streamline everything HR, provide a better and positive experience for employees, and free up HR leaders to focus on what really matters: building a great culture and helping employees grow. If you, like us, truly believe that Namely is the best product out there and that every company deserves to have it, come join us at the only company that is building HR for Humans.
- Manage a team of top-notch SDRs who handle all our inbound demand from the website to drive opportunities for the Account Executives
- Recruit and train new SDRs
- Continually optimize sales cadences, pitches, and collateral for optimal results
- Own and manage metrics and goals that help drive our bottom line
- Train the team on how to be the best first impression between Namely and our prospects
- Become a Namely rockstar and be an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Manage and track your team’s pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to drive business value
- Grow Namely’s business through hard work and passion
- BA/BS Degree required
- Best-in-class phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Real passion for learning new things
- 2-3 years sales experience
- 1-3 years sales management experience
- Willingness to learn and grow in a startup environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in SaaS B2B sales
- Experience using CRM
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.