As the Manager, Sales Development you will oversee the Sales Development team reporting into our VP, Marketing. Our Sales Development team is responsible for generating pipeline through outbound outreach, partnering closely with our Marketing and Sales organizations to engage, qualify, and close business. You will be directly responsible for building out the team and driving efficiency into their operating models. Your core KPIs will be the quantity and quality of sales opportunities delivered to Account Executives, as well as total influence on closed-won business.What You'll Do
- Oversee a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Hire, onboard, and coach SDRs to be high performers
- Own outbound lead generation and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Predictably meet pipeline goals from inbound and outbound prospecting activities
- Identify target customers for SevenRooms through email, phone, and social channels
- Achieve monthly quotas for developed leads (aka: qualified meetings) and closed business
- Ensure team is maintaining active engagement through informed, creative follow-ups
- Work closely with Marketing to deliver proper messaging and identify the best targets to create an industry leading demand generation engine
- Think creatively about how SevenRooms’ products address market needs to generate interest and demand for our services
- Partner with Account Executives to identify qualified accounts
- Work with automation platforms such as Outreach.io and Salesforce, which play a crucial role in our data management and sales pipeline processes
- 4+ years of experience working in sales/startups preferred
- 3+ years of managing BDR and SDR teams
- You are able to coach individuals on how to engage potential customers over email, phone, and in person
- You’re clear, concise, and accurate in your communications
- You learn quickly and are excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes
- You possess grit and don’t shy away from challenges
- You have experience setting metrics for teams and holding them accountable for exceeding them
- You love hospitality and technology, and want to be part of an innovative software startup changing the world of hospitality
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.