Manager, Sales Development at Frame.io
See all roles
You’re a motivational leader and natural coach. Become an integral part of our Sales organization to power the Frame.io sales engine.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As the Manager of Sales Development you will be an important part of building the Frame.io sales engine. If you are the right person, then you are a data-driven and results-oriented team leader, a passionate business builder, and a strategic thinker. You have experience leading teams, building culture, and making processes more efficient. You’re also happy to jump right in to build out sequences, help reps with prospecting, or do whatever is needed.
If you can manage, coach, and inspire then this job is for you. You will be based out of our HQ in NYC and will report to the Director of Sales Development.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with ambiguity and change, and a passion for helping build Frame.io.
- 1+ year leading and/or managing business/sales development teams in an Inbound/Outbound model; Inside Sales experience a plus.
- Data driven mindset for decision making and test-and-learn programs
- Great understanding of prospecting, outreach, and social media tools including LinkedIn, Outreach.io, Seamless.AI, Gong, etc
- Experience using marketing automation tools and Salesforce or similar CRM
- Predictably meet pipeline goals from inbound and outbound prospecting activities
- Lead the sales/business development team by fostering a culture of learning, empowerment and achievement
- Work with Sales Development Leadership to drive an industry leading demand engine
- Implement best-in-class and data driven communication strategies and prospecting techniques
- Do all of the important things managers do–get right in there with your reps, motivate, coach, pull reports, diagnose, plan, etc.
- Bring an innovative mindset to challenge the status quo grounded in a respect for tried and true sales strategies.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.