At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
This is an opportunity for a Sales Manager to directly impact our top line growth. Moving Justworks forward as we expand our user-base and continue to grow into our markets. You will leverage your track record of exceeding results and leadership skills to drive the sales process and to ensure that your team continues to develop professionally. You are able to adapt and always focus on driving results across your team. It excites you to grow a business and solve real problems.What you'll do
- Coach, hire, mentor, motivate and lead a team of Sales Development Associates
- Build, adapt and evolve career development and progression plans
- Work closely with the sales management team to ensure metrics are aligned with the annual operating plan
- Help develop and train the future leaders and top performers of the company
- Maintain and continue to develop sales development culture
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a closing role
- Minimum 1-3 years of management experience required.
- Hold yourself and those around us to the highest possible standard. Track record of achieving and surpassing expectations with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- You are curious. You love data and you only make decisions that are backed up by the numbers. Familiarity with data analysis and reporting - you are an Excel power user
- You are collaborative. You bring a “What can I do to help?” attitude to the workplace
- You have fun. Hardworking, persistent, and dependable; You enjoy high growth environments where change is frequent.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment