Manager, Sales Operations at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Implementing and refining processes used to track and analyze key long-term sales and marketing data, including funnel visibility, pipeline growth, win/loss ratio, quota attainment, etc.
- Working with Marketing team members to ensure implementation and management of a complete attribution and tracking model that accounts for all marketing activities including campaigns, conferences/events, webinars, and other marketing lead sources.
- Assisting in the development and on-going management of sales team compensation plans.
- Working directly with the Chief Revenue Officer and other Sales leaders to develop and implement an accurate opportunity forecasting model.
- Working with cross-functional teams to refine pricing models for Zipari’s products.
- Monitoring and assisting Zipari’s Client Success team with capturing and presenting data back to clients.
- Enhancing sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- Creating content for executive presentations and board reporting.
- Assisting in managing the enabling technologies that the Sales and Marketing teams leverage (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, etc.).
- At least 5 years’ experience at an enterprise software company
- Proven track record of managing Sales Operations activities at companies selling software and services to large and complex organizations
- Familiarity with enterprise sales and a long/complex sales cycle
- Ability to tell a story with data. Ability to create visualizations from the data
- Ability to work well with both IT and Business teams
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines
- Familiarity with tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, and Outreach
- BA/BS degree in relevant field preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress