WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking to hire a Manager on our Solutions Consulting team. Braze Solutions Consultants are trusted advisors to our prospective customers during the sales process, bringing extensive product expertise, strategic vision, and best practices to bear. We strive to lay strong foundations, beginning pre-sales, for long-term partnership between Braze and our customers. The Manager, Solutions Consulting role is a player-coach which includes managing and hiring Solutions Consultants across Braze’s diverse industry verticals, customer types, and (potentially) geographic markets.
This role is an opportunity to expand on your people management and leadership skills, while partnering with Braze’s sales, marketing, security, and product teams. The role will draw upon your people-management skills and experience in Pre-sales Engineering, Technical Account Management, or Customer Success, along with a high level of curiosity about all things tech. You will serve as a mentor to Solutions Consultants on your team.
The role requires some travel, at most 50% at peak times, and is based in our Singapore office.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Stimulated. Opportunities to be challenged beyond your existing capabilities with the full support of your teammates and our leadership team.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say you’re a great communicator! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.