Manager / Sr Manager, Sales Enablement - NYC at HyperScience
- Work with product marketing to build a strong suite of sales collateral
- Roll out a comprehensive onboarding programs and sales playbooks for sales reps in tight collaboration with sales leadership, sales operations, product marketing and people operations.
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Map company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance the skills, knowledge, process and tools that are required by our sales team in order to increase velocity and conversion rates throughout our process.
- Develop and manage a 12-18 month Sales Enablement roadmap.
- Partner with the VP of Worldwide Sales to create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met.
- Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
- 4+ years of experience developing and implementing sales enablement programs and initiatives in a SaaS company, ideally within a start-up
- Deep knowledge of sales playbooks, and experience developing sales collateral.
- Experience owning a sales enablement program roadmap, in particular with ramping up new sales hires during onboarding
- Previous experience as a sales representative or account executive would be an advantage
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset, in particular experience working with executive leadership as well as remote/field sales teams
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance