Market Response Representative (Inbound Sales) at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Marketing Response Representative you will help Justworks’ Marketing team generate sales qualified appointments. You will be responding and qualifying all inbound marketing leads through phone, e-mail and chat, and helping coordinate revenue opportunities for Account Executives. You will work closely with Marketing and Sales and be the first touch point for small business owners looking to learn more about the Justworks platform. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deep understanding of our marketing and sales processes, systems and operational structure. This role doesn’t require cold calling or prospecting but it does require someone who is confident and diligent with a high level of service orientation. Additionally, you’ll develop prospect insights focusing on persona and vertical segmentation that will be shared with various teams within Justworks.Your Success Profile What You Will Work On
- Become a trusted advisor to small businesses and help them kickstart and navigate their HR choices
- Research and qualify new inbound prospects based on predetermined criteria and size
- Maintain accurate data in Salesforce and Pardot
- Develop and foster relationships across Sales and Integrated Marketing teams
- Facilitate the sales process and help prospects navigate through quotes and product demos
- Support and give feedback to the Revenue Marketing team regarding channel performance
- Share market insights, trends and competitor findings with the larger marketing team
- Understand the Justworks product inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Become an expert in the field of outsourced HR solutions and benefits offerings
- Gain an understanding of our demand channels
- Work on ad-hoc marketing projects and new initiatives
As Marketing Response Representative, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Business insight- applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Functional expertise-subject matter expertise of specific function(s), including knowledge of principles, practices, and domain knowledge.
- Nimble learning-actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Adaptability-the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Clear communication-the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- 1-2 years professional experience; ideally in some type of lead generation capacity. Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is required
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are extremely motivated and can hit the ground running in researching, managing, and qualifying prospects
- You use independent discretion, judgment and business knowledge to make decisions
- You are adaptable and constantly looking for a better way to get the job done
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do
- You can absorb information quickly and implement new practices into your day-to-day
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment