Marketing and Sales Enablement Manager at Teachers Pay Teachers
At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power and collective wisdom of teachers. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive marketplace where teachers have created more than 4.5 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than five million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. Our Marketplace and other products provide the support teachers need to engage their students and drive student outcomes. According to Fast Company, Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world! If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask a teacher. Three out of four teachers currently use TpT.
Who we are looking for
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
Teachers Pay Teachers is looking for our first Marketing and Sales Enablement Manager to join our Commercial Team. You will be responsible for equipping our Marketing, Sales and Account Management teams with the knowledge and content they need to be effective. As an expert on TpT School Access, our school-wide subscription, you’ll create content for marketing and sales teams, provide product training for all customer facing teams, and ensure new features are effectively brought to market.
- Collaborate with product teams to understand product roadmap, and create collateral to support marketing, sales, and account management teams.
- Work with content creation teams to steward the development of collateral.
- Partner with sales leadership to develop and maintain sales playbooks and related materials; evaluate efficacy of materials and refine.
- Create and host ongoing trainings for the Marketing, Sales, and Account Management teams on new products, features, and value props
- Assist in the onboarding of new Sales team members; iteratively improve the onboarding process to reduce ramp-up times.
- Analyze and report out on the performance of marketing and sales assets.
Qualities of a successful candidate
- 2+ years of experience working in a Sales Enablement, Sales, or Marketing role in a B2B organization
- Experience building presentations, one-pagers, and case studies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a history of cross-functional collaboration
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an eye for process improvement
- Comfortable with working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Passion for our mission
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if you’re a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.