Mental Health Network Implementation Manager at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team:
The Mental Health Network Acquisition and Implementation Team is responsible for building a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will create a solid foundation and build strong working relationships with mental health providers, agencies, systems and vendors and effectively implement and integrate Quartet’s product into daily workflows and strategic plans. The Mental Health Acquisition and Implementation Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Lead the implementation of Quartet’s new partnerships with digital health companies as well as health system-owned clinics.
- Communicate with executive and VP-level stakeholders at partner organizations to design a mutually beneficial set of expectations, processes and workflows.
- Build Quartet’s reputation with our health plan and health system customers by cultivating impactful relationships with their strategic partners. Ensure Quartet maintains its position as a thoughtful, expert, market leader and effective solution.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet leadership stakeholders (VPs, Directors) to create efficient and scalable processes that mutually serve both companies.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s internal team workflows and collaborate with them to build new processes, with a particular focus on Care Navigation touch points, Product team EHR integrations, Legal team agreements, and Security team protocols.
- Project-manage new workflow development to completion.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the Strategic Partnerships teams to understand new prospects before implementation, and collaborate with the Account Management team after implementation to transition long-term relationship management responsibility.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration. Using our software, these organizations will receive new patient referrals and clinically collaborate with primary care providers.
- Lead complete implementation cycle, including:
- Building relationships with executive-level leadership, clinical team and administrative staff. Quickly recognizing and solving operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet.
- Performing compelling virtual software demonstrations.
- Implementing extremely clear and documented Quartet workflows within the practice. This includes designing and training staff on workflows to incorporate the Quartet software into their daily activities.
- Managing timeline for implementation to expedite go-live as quickly as possible.
- Project managing key implementation components including developing Care Navigation workflows, drafting partnership agreements with the Legal team, gaining Security approvals, and advancing EHR integrations with the Product team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience.
- Five or more years of experience working in a mental healthcare agency, a project management role, an account management role, or an implementation role.
- External-facing C-suite relationship management experience as well as internal-facing project management experience creating new processes that require input from multiple teams.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region (if the company returns to travel).
- Experience running cross functional implementations / partnership integrations
- Experience conducting demonstrations of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience selling to healthcare providers or working on mental health related projects
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.