Mid-Market Account Executive (Remote) at Onna
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across North America and Europe. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a focused, creative, and ambitious Mid-Market Account Executive who’s also a team player. You’ll be an individual contributor on the Sales team and will work fully remotely. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for making a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data and knowledge management. The right person for this role will be excited to be one of the founding members of our sales team and will play an integral role in refining the formula for how to sell Onna.
What you’ll do:
- Execute a clear sales process to drive net new business for the company
- Grow pipelines and manage opportunities to ensure sales quotas are exceeded
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through prospecting, networking, and social media
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Identify decision makers and influencers within your target prospects
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Help to evolve the current sales process, onboard and train new sales team members
- Help to refine/improve upon the sales process and help on board and train new sales team members
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of closing SaaS sales (data management software experience is a plus), preferably in a fast-growing environment
- You have an understanding of the IT buyer and procurement process
- You have experience working with CRM software (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills: you communicate with confidence via phone, email, in-person, and in presentation situations
- You’re able to build long-term strategic relationships with people at all levels
- You’re a multi-tasker: you’re able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused: you are able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution to those issues
- You’re entrepreneurial: you create and own your success, and you’re excited to play a part in refining and building sales formulas
- You’re extremely process-oriented
- You’re a fast learner, excited by the challenge of learning the economics of a new-to-you landscape
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
- Allowance for remote work set-up
About the product & Onna's funding:
For organizations, knowledge is power. Onna accelerates the discovery of knowledge, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights from the ever-growing amount of fragmented information that exists across the vast number of collaboration, communication and content applications. By connecting information silos, organizations can unify, protect, search, and build on top of their proprietary knowledge. With Onna, organizations save time and money, reduce risk, and use knowledge to be more competitive.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform connects to Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Confluence, Dropbox, Zoom and many others, to enhance activities like eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, and identifying private and sensitive data sharing.
With teams across North America and Europe, Onna supports some of the world’s leading companies, including Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Better, Carvana, and NewsCorp. Onna has raised more than $50M from investors, including Atomico, Dawn Capital, Dropbox, and Slack Fund. To learn more, visit www.onna.com.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.