Mid-Market Account Executive
Greater NYC Area
Are you a top performer, someone who doesn't settle for second place, a strategic thinker and looking to advance your career with a fast growing company? If so, then Bizzabo is the place for you.
Bizzabo is an all-in-one event success platform that unleashes the power of professional events to create rewarding and impactful experiences. Our Events Cloud empowers event marketers to manage, measure and grow events across the globe. Bizzabo is used by some of the world's leading brands like Forbes, Hubspot, Teach For America, Gainsight, NBC, Dow Jones, Wall Street Journal, Capital One and many more!
You’ll also get to work alongside many talented leaders in the sales industry that have helped Bizzabo grow from the ground up from the very beginning.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about sales and is excited to come help us scale as we move up-market. The ideal candidate must have run complex sales cycles and mastered consultative sales processes. If you continuously strive to get better at what you do and are hungry for success, then come make history with us as we disrupt the events industry to infinity and beyond!
- Close new business consistently above quota via inbound and outbound opportunity creation
- Hunt and acquire new customers from around the world
- Build relationships with prospects and stakeholders to grow the business
- Collect product feedback and communicate to our product team
- You love the thrill of the hunt and have a can-do attitude and professional approach
- You understand and have perfected the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure to success
- You can master our sales enablement tools to "own" your business and forecast opportunities
- You bring your own creative ideas to advance Bizzabo’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- You participate and pitch at conferences and events
- 5+ years of selling SaaS to Mid-Market or Enterprise companies
- (B2B)Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Track record of success in closing new business and exceeding sales’ targets
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Competitive nature while operating within a team environment
- Healthcare benefits
- Stock Options
- Uncapped earning potential and commission structure
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog friendly
- Quarterly Bizzabonding day trips
Read Full Job Description