Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reonomy is growing quickly and we're looking for a gritty, results-driven and humble Mid-market Account Executive to join our fast growing Mid-market team! Reonomy is a pioneer in the prop tech Commercial Real Estate (CRE) space and you’ll be on the frontline selling one of Reonomy’s newest product, Teams, to a wide range of professionals. Through a consultative sales approach, you will identify and understand prospective customer needs and communicating the value Reonomy will provide in their day to day workflow. As a Mid-market Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our client base and driving the success of one of Reonomy's most innovative products!
If you're looking for an opportunity to directly impact the future of an organization through your sales talent, Reonomy is the place!!
- Manage outbound and inbound leads
- Close sales leads and develop strong client relationships from C-Level down an organization
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and KPIs
- Conduct virtual and in-person meetings both at a client’s office and hosting at Reonomy’s office
- Position various product offerings that cater to teams and companies interested in using Reonomy’s web-application and API offerings
- Partner with Reonomy’s Executive & Sales Management Team to launch new markets and initiatives
- Evangelize how Reonomy’s platform can add value by developing strong needs analysis with prospects
- Attend industry events across the country to help build the Reonomy brand
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing, Product and Client Success
- 3+ years of quota facing sales experience in a fast growing tech/SaaS environment
- Consistent top performer with proven success as well as a competitive hunter mentality
- Proficiency with various sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- Experience selling SaaS into CRE advantageous
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get it done" attitude
- Polished professional who leads by example
- Process oriented data driven sales professional
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on Medical, Vision and Dental Healthcare Plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and Commuter Benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team happy hours!
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description