Mid-Market Sales Manager at Zocdoc
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
Your impact on our mission:
As a Mid-Market Sales Manager (MMSM), you’ll be responsible for driving sustainable growth from large medical practices. MMSM’s lead and coach salespeople of ranging seniority, from Sales Development Reps who generate new selling opportunities, to Sales Executives who persuade senior leaders at medical practices to join Zocdoc. Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, you will first learn and execute the established Mid-Market process and then work to innovate on that process to accelerate results.
You'll enjoy this role if you are...
- Excited about coaching direct reports at different levels
- Diligent about using milestones to track and manage the progress of your team
- Energized by collaboration and actively seeks information from diverse sources
- Driven to find the root cause of a complex problem and like thinking through a solution
- Passionate about instilling an innovation approach to sales reps
Your day to day:
- Building and managing a sales team to execute against Zocdoc’s provider growth strategy within large medical groups of 25 to 75 doctors.
- Managing the top of funnel for repeatability and scalability based on process-based cold outreach
- Leading projects to improve scripting and sales materials
- Coaching reps to ensure continuous development
- Increasing win rate by innovating on existing pitch and presentation practices, including developing new scripting, building new sales content, and partnering with support teams
- Partnering with Account Management, Customer Success and other support functions to facilitate a strong customer journey
You'll be successful in this role if you...
- Are naturally biased towards process and repeatability, but also appreciate the need to deliver creative solutions to drive results for unique customer needs
- Have 3+ years of sales leader experience (healthcare industry preferred)
- Can showcase a proven track record of successfully driving sales growth with sophisticated buyers
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.