Named Account Executives at Sisense
Who We Are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
Named Account Executives at Sisense are hunters, focused and well-organized individuals, and will join our sales team in New York City (or remote), selling to organizations across the US Market. You must be great at prospecting to and qualifying prospects, demonstrating how the solution solves business problems and closing sales over the phone as well as face to face. The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, coachability, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. You must be able to deliver Sisense's unique value proposition in a way that is compelling and relevant to a prospect's specific requirements.
What You'll Do?
- Exceed Yearly +$750k-1M ACV sales quota within prospect accounts
- Prospect and generate interest from new prospective clients while demonstrating creative and professional skills in doing so.
- Work with existing clients to achieve greater business outcomes and grow their account.
- Thorough and proper qualification of customer needs and requirements
- Sell the ROI of the Data Visualization solutions we provide to potential clients
- Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Become a Sisense product expert and conduct product demonstrations to interested prospects via our web based conferencing tools
- You will become an expert of the Business Intelligence market and learn how to position Sisense relative to competing alternatives.
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 2-6 years of Account Executive experience
- Proven over achievement record with SaaS/Cloud and ability to sell 100-300K deals mostly via inside sales to the US market
- Excellent phone & email & social communication skills
- Understanding of the business drivers and buying process in enterprise customers
- Documented success converting leads into sales revenue
- Technical acumen #BONUS
- Knowledge of salesforce.com #BONUS
- Business Intelligence experience #BONUS
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.