National Account Manager at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a National Account Manager to join the Latch Sales team. You will engage and work with some of the world’s leading property developers, property managers, architects, and many more key players in the real estate industry. You will be given a territory with 60 key national accounts. You will focus on educating your accounts on Latch and building relationships with key stakeholders.
Internally, you will work collaboratively with general managers, a customer success team, and channel managers to grow your business and secure purchase orders. You will be a part of an exciting and growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth and accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
- Implements sales strategies to win business and consistently exceeds quota
- Builds and manages a sales pipeline from prospecting to close and partners with internal resources to drive deals to the finish line
- Establishes relationships with key stakeholders in the assigned territory (property developers, property managers, architects, and general contractors)
- Develops and delivers tailored sales presentations that speaks to Latch’s value
- Works with the assigned CSM to ensure existing software agreements renew
- Accurately forecasts future sales and understands the nuances of the assigned territory
- Drives successful negotiations and effectively manages customer consensus
- Maintains a deep understanding of accounts’ portfolios and pipeline in order to systematically expand into key accounts’ portfolio
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in a closing role
- Excellent track record of exceeding quota
- Entrepreneurial spirit with large responsibilities
- Passion for learning real estate (no background required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with autonomy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Curious to learn and always be improving oneself
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice