National Sales Executive
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a National Sales Executive to fuel the growth of our business.The Business Development team drives Pager’s expansion by building new partnerships with healthcare companies, and grows existing relationships by attacking untapped verticals. This role will support sales by prospecting and driving these new partnerships in the industry.
- Generate leads and drive the development of new B2B partnerships
- Own a book of business, seeing deals throughout all stages in a complex, consultative sales cycle
- Serve as the key point of contact for prospects
- Lead analysis and support strategy to drive forward new revenue opportunities
- Spearhead cross-functional due diligence, partnering with many internal teams including Product, Engineering, Operations, and Client Services
- Represent Pager at industry events and conferences
- Travel up to 50-75% will be required
- 5+ years of professional experience in sales roles
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience within the healthcare industry is required, experience selling into payer companies is preferred
- We are a fast-paced, agile startup, so experience in a high-growth environment is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical aptitude
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.