National Sales Executive
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a National Sales Executive to fuel the growth of our business.The Business Development team drives Pager’s expansion by building new partnerships with healthcare companies, and grows existing relationships by attacking untapped verticals. This role will support sales by prospecting and driving these new partnerships in the industry.
- Generate leads and drive the development of new B2B partnerships
- Own a book of business, seeing deals throughout all stages in a complex, consultative sales cycle
- Serve as the key point of contact for prospects
- Lead analysis and support strategy to drive forward new revenue opportunities
- Spearhead cross-functional due diligence, partnering with many internal teams including Product, Engineering, Operations, and Client Services
- Represent Pager at industry events and conferences
- Travel up to 50-75% will be required
- Compensation is base + commission with an OTE of $300K
- 5-7 years of professional experience in sales roles
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience within the healthcare industry is required, experience selling into payer companies is preferred
- We are a fast-paced, agile startup, so experience in a high-growth environment is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical aptitude
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.