New Account Administrator at Casper
Casper is looking for a New Account Administrator for our expanding wholesale partnerships. Reporting to our Director of Wholesale, this role will be critical to the growth of our brand and in supporting Casper’s Mission to Awaken the potential of a well-rested world.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new wholesale partners.
- Manage launch timeline and lead cross-functional communication to verify all teams are on track with deliverables. Partner with core team members across operations, technology, fulfillment, store design and legal to scale the wholesale business.
- Partner with the operations team to review routing, packaging, and compliance guidelines, and manage the warehouse and shipping set up.
- Partner with the tech team to launch EDI integration for the new wholesale partner. Manage the new partner set up in Casper’s internal systems.
- Partner with finance and legal to review the business terms and margin analysis for final sign off.
- Partner with the store design team for design review and display needs in order to finalize the in store presentation. Coordinate marketing kick off.
- Coordination of market showroom setup for the Las Vegas furniture markets (January & July), and the New York City textiles markets (March & September).
- 2 to 3 years experience as a project manager or account manager working for a company conducting wholesale business, or in the merchant operations group of a prominent retailer
- Previous experience with EDI, including account setup and maintenance, and strong knowledge of typical VDC systems, processes and requirements
- Excellent skills in the use of all Microsoft Suite and Google programs. I.e Google sheets, Google Slides, etc
- Plus if you have experience in EDI, JDE, SPS
- Excellent communication skills including but not limited to keeping both direct and functional superiors apprised of all relevant daily account updates
- Ability to maintain excellent records of all meetings and create/communicate accurate meeting notes
- Ability to communicate cross functionally with all internal partners including finance, legal, marketing, logistics, tech, operations, merchandising, retail and experience
- Belief in the Casper brand and culture and the relevance of a good night’s sleep
- BA in business, finance or liberal arts
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!