The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for analyzing and reporting on Operational metrics (KPIs, OKRs) that enable TrialSpark leadership to better understand business performance and to make data driven decisions.
You should be able to demonstrate a willingness to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment while balancing competing projects with time pressures. The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with cross functional stakeholders is key and you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an ability to create and manage complex operational models.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with operational stakeholders to create, define, analyze and report on business health via Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Providing analysis, insights and recommendations to Operations Leadership to inform business decisions that enable TrialSpark to operate faster and more efficiently
- Using our Business Intelligence dashboarding tool, Looker, to convey information to operational stakeholders, that is both useful and actionable. This includes building and automating as well as improving existing dashboards
- Building and refining elements of Salesforce CRM and working closely with the Data, Engineering, Product, Sales and Site Identification teams to create functionality that informs and improves our Product, Sales and Site processes
- Partnering closely with the Data team to create and help scope projects that require deep technical model building
- Tools that you’ll be working with include: Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel, Looker, Salesforce, Smartsheet, SQL
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years of relevant analytical experience (finance, consulting, strategy, data, business operations or technical operations)
- Ability to build and maintain datasets and models within Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (Looker, Tableau, SQL) is a plus
- Basic understanding of Salesforce, experience as an administrator or managing Salesforce consultants is preferred
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical mindset. You know that data should be leveraged to make the best decisions possible
- Experience working with various cross functional stakeholders on tight and fluid timeliness
- Ability to operate independently, identify and surface problems and devise solutions
- You’re curious, empathetic, humble and act like an owner
- Relevant Healthcare experience is a plus
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.