Operations Associate, Partnerships
Latch is seeking an Operations Associate to join our Operations team. This key hire will support and assist in the implementation and launch of Latch partnership initiatives in-field. The individual will work closely with our Partnership, Operations and Engineering teams, as well as external customers, to ensure each initiatives success. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing technology hardware company, during a pivotal stage of growth.
Smart access isn't about locking doors, it's about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world's first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We're looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- In-field operative overseeing partnership initiative to ensure successful implementation
- Create standard operating procedures and properly escalate when necessary
- Identify process improvements and help the entire team create and implement new procedures
- Manage day-to-day communications with internal & external stakeholders
- Keep records of partnership interactions and measure against performance KPIs
- Identify and implement technical tools that will help improve and scale processes
- 3+ years working in a similar field
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple detailed projects at the same time
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, initiator, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
- Familiar with Microsoft or Google Drive product suite
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice