About the Role:
Yieldstreet is building a world class sales team and hiring a Originations Lead, CRE Bridge Debt to build a pipeline of high quality commercial real estate bridge debt transactions from new and existing origination partners. You will be working within an experienced sales team and alongside our Real Estate credit team. You will act as “top of funnel” by identifying new opportunities and building relationships and will help to facilitate the overall underwriting and due diligence process.
Yieldstreet provides income generating investment opportunities that have historically been unavailable to most investors. You will leverage your commercial real estate knowledge and business development experience to directly impact Yieldstreet's mission and help put millions of people on the path towards financial independence.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain a network of origination partners and deal sponsors (private lenders, brokers, direct borrowers, investment firms) to facilitate a steady flow of investment opportunities for the Real Estate team to review
- Identify key partners and qualify investment opportunities that fit the Real Estate team’s investment parameters
- Leverage an established network of relationships to originate deal flow
- Identify appropriate touch points and prospective origination partners
- Communicate the Yieldstreet story and value proposition effectively
- Gather preliminary due diligence information on prospective origination partners
- Conduct preliminary screening of investment opportunities to verify they fit investment parameters
- Liaise with the Real Estate Team as the main Yieldstreet contact point for the origination partner during Originator/counterparty due diligence and initial transaction screening
- Log and maintain prospective origination partner and deal information notes in Salesforce
- Prepare presentations and pitch-books for Originator client/prospect meetings
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of relevant investment or originations experience in the commercial real estate industry with a track record of successfully originating commercial bridge debt investment deals.
- Experience in commercial real estate, asset backed lending, financial services, or B2B value-added sales
- Experienced with conducting cold outreach and preparing pitch presentations
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Proven ability to generate new leads, partner with others and build client relationships
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn
Bonus points for:
- Existing network of bridge debt lenders transacting on $15mm+ average deal size
- Capital markets experience
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.