Partner Account Manager at Aircall
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Partner Account Manager to develop and nurture the relationship with a portfolio of Strategic Partners.
As their single point of contact, the PAM will own the entire partner engagement lifecycle from solution definition/build to go-to-market and on-going alliance management. The objective is to grow revenue from the partnership via business referrals, co-marketing actions and co-selling initiatives.
Candidate should be excited by the prospect of rapid growth in a startup environment. They must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and interacting with senior-level partner executives.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Drives engagement, pipeline, and ultimately revenue through Strategic Partnerships.
- Builds and cultivates lasting, meaningful relationships with our partners’ AEs, SEs, and leadership to increase awareness of the Aircall integration.
- Engages integration partners, and explores and defines strategy/opportunities.
- Effectively communicates our vision, value proposition, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy to our partners.
- Collaborates with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to create partner enablement content and infrastructure.
- Prepares tailored presentation materials and conduct presentations/demos to accelerate partner acquisition and retention.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years working in SaaS/technology business development, account management and/or sales;
- Tech saavy - understands the capabilities and limitations of a platform and genuinely curious about the SaaS ecosystem
- Executive Presence - effectively communicates and relates to multiple layers of the organization including C-Level
- Outgoing and personable - emphasis on networking and relationship building
- Resilient - being able to roll with the punches, takes things in stride and learns from mistakes
- Self-starter - takes initiative and is excited by complicated challenges
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Committed, ambitious, team player to the max, wearer of all hats, humble beyond belief, magician
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 30%)
- Sense of humor… a big plus!
- Join one of the coolest teams in NYC and build the next-generation cloud phone system for businesses!
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment -- these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of NYC with free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Health Coverage, medical dental and vision insurance 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO, take the time you need to come to work feeling great
- Competitive salary with a gym membership and commuter compensations