Do you like the idea of accelerating your sales career working with Agency/Partner accounts?
As a Partner Development Manager, you will further develop your sales and business skills by working closely with an Enterprise Agency AE uncovering new business and growth channels across our most strategic Agency & Channel prospects. As a part of the Bizzabo Agency team, you will leverage your sales acumen, executive level communication skills, and strategic thinking to uncover new revenue opportunities across a high profile book of Agencies & Partners.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect into complex, savvy event focused Agencies
- Nurture and grow our Channel Partner Ecosystem
- Present Bizzabo’s capabilities (slideware & product demonstrations)
- Qualify potential opportunities
- Account research and relationship management
- Calendaring, Deck / Meeting Prep in support of Agency Team
- Customer Relationship & Customer Success data maintenance
- Update interested parties on strategic prospect status
- Collaborate with a broad set of external / internal virtual team members
Who you are:
- Self starter, analytical thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- 2-3 years of experience in a Business Development role, preferably in SAAS
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong, confident, and nuanced communicator
- Love to laugh and know how to enjoy the ride
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Organized, pressure tested time management skills
- Agile, collaborative, and elastic work style
What you have:
- Executive level communication skills (oral/written)
- Strong, cross functional team collaboration capabilities
- Light demonstration / slideware experience
- Light initial prospect discovery and qualification experience
- Experience with account due diligence / mapping
- Project management and orchestration experience
- CRM operational rigor, clean-up, and hierarchical management experience
- Light account executive experience (e.g. calendaring, deck / meeting prep)
- Sales & Success tool experience (Gainsight, SFDC) [nice to have]