Partner Enablement Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will be the first hire on the education team that is focused solely on our consulting and agency partners. Braze solutions partners work as an extension of our customers’ teams on strategy, marketing initiatives, and engineering work.
The focus of this role is developing and launching a partner certification program. We're rolling out a certification program for customers which focuses more on the use of our platform, and now we need a similar program for partners which includes how to position the product.
We already have a wide breadth of training on dashboard navigation and strategy that can be repurposed for partners, but your job will also include a level of sales enablement. You'll need to work with Sales, Product Marketing, and Alliances to consider the positioning of features and additional context that will help agencies sell Braze. The other half of this role is ensuring we've done our due diligence in putting partners through the appropriate gauntlet of training and assessments to earn their certification. They are functioning as an extension of Braze, so we should hold them to an even higher standard than customers.
- Ensuring that our top partners have the skills and knowledge needed to support their clients using Braze (technical integration training, sales enablement, marketing strategy)
- Developing curriculum and assessment for our agency partners
- Running gap analysis and competency map for partners
- Working with the Alliances team to inform/prioritize training program roadmap
- Establish and achieve goals around driving pipeline, education consumption, and certification
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5+ years of proven training success through impact measurements
- You have experience managing up and down within a company
- You have a passion for planning, living in the details, and rolling out ambitious projects
- You can work collaboratively across teams to communicate and execute company-wide initiatives
- You are data-driven and always measure progress
- You're comfortable working in the technical details
- You take and give feedback constructively, in a supportive way
- You are a self-starter. Driven, meticulous, and communicative.
- Strong understanding of assessment and performance rubrics
- Instructional Design/Content Creation
- Experience with LMS management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Project Management
- Experience creating a syllabus or educational program, ideally involving digital tools
- Experience working at a consulting firm or agency
- Braze dashboard proficiency!
- Sales Enablement background
- Experience in marketing technology
- Computer science background
*Bring samples of previous educational/training work/curriculum/assessments
*Be prepared to present to a group of people during the interview process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.