Partner Enablement Manager at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
A knowledge expert in all OwnBackup solutions from both a customer benefits perspective and every technical aspect. The Partner Enablement Manager will be able to articulate our value proposition through dynamic presentations and live demos to partners and prospects in the Salesforce ecosystem.
This individual is skilled in Salesforce configuration, setup, and deployments to fully understand the needs of OwnBackup prospects. With the ability to clearly communicate benefits to different personas including Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Technical Architects, Customer Success Managers at Salesforce, ISV Partners, and SI Consultants.
Technically strong, this individual will be able to lead POCs (Proof of Concept) with partners to validate our solutions for their specific use cases. The Partner Enablement Manager will be a problem solver able to work through any issues with OwnBackup Support and DevOps teams to identify issues and ensure satisfactory resolutions.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work with partner Alliance teams on alignment
- Join connects and disco calls with OwnBackup AEs
- Run product demos and POCs with technical teams
- Keep up to date on new Salesforce releases and acquisitions
- Join marketing team on projects (blog posts, webinars, OB trailhead modules, demo jams, etc)
- Learn their ISV solutions and take training for certification (if needed)
- Help with enrolling new partners and course assignments for certification
- Review partner apps and share feedback with the OwnBackup product team
- Work with OwnBackup SEs on partner solutions
- Work with OwnBackup support on technical issues
- Review marketing blog posts and participate in videos, webinars, other promotions
- 4+ years experience as Salesforce admin, software developer, or technical consultant; certification preferred
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and partner community
- Ability to clearly communicate technical product features and benefits of SaaS solutions
- Proficient with Google Docs, Excel, and Presentation software
- Great listener with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of time management to stay organized and complete prioritized tasks
- Attention to detail that meet the high standards of OwnBackup Alliances
- Team player to support other departments throughout the company
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business development reps and account executives.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.