Partner Manager (Big 4)
WANT TO BE PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING TECH START-UP?
Celonis, a German software company has grown over 4,000% in the last 5 years. We are the pioneer and market leader in the area of Process Mining. Process Mining is a technology designed to help customers to optimize their operations. It goes through the digital footprint every IT system produces and finds out where you can improve.
We were founded in 2011 by three young entrepreneurs and have already expanded into 25 countries. We at Celonis have a passion for helping enterprises optimize their processes to be as fast and efficient as possible. Our vision is for every company to fully leverage all of their data to become better and faster.
- • Minimum 5 years experience working for and/or partnering with at least 1 of the Big 4 firms.
• Preference for someone who has worked for an B2B software company (pref analytics) and has sold to and/or partnered with Big 4 firms.
• At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space
What will you do...
• Own, manage and drive all aspects of relationships with Big 4 firms (Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PwC).
• Drive sales of Celonis platform to all lines of business (Audit, Advisory, Tax, etc.) of Big 4 across Americas (North America + LATAM).
• Plan and execute go to market activities with Big 4 firms (joint offers, marketing, co-selling, etc.).
• Drive technical and sales enablement of Big 4 firms.
• Facilitate engagement between Celonis field sales and Big 4 client teams around specific account pursuits.
• Coordinate efforts with global partner manager responsible for Big 4 relationships globally.