Partner Manager (Consulting Partners)
WANT TO BE PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING TECH START-UP?
Celonis, a German software company has grown over 4,000% in the last 5 years. We are the pioneer and market leader in the area of Process Mining. Process Mining is a technology designed to help customers to optimize their operations. It goes through the digital footprint every IT system produces and finds out where you can improve.
We were founded in 2011 by three young entrepreneurs and have already expanded into 25 countries. We at Celonis have a passion for helping enterprises optimize their processes to be as fast and efficient as possible. Our vision is for every company to fully leverage all of their data to become better and faster.
- • Minimum 3 years experience working for and/or partnering with consulting services firms
• Preference for someone who has worked for an B2B software company
• At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space
• At least 1 year working in small / earlier-stage company
What will you do...
• Own, manage and drive all aspects of relationships with approx. 15 small to mid-sized consulting services firms.
• Plan and execute go to market activities (joint offers, co-selling, pipeline, marketing, etc.).
• Drive consulting practice investment in certified resources and work closely with Celonis services to ensure quality deployments by partners.
• Drive technical and sales enablement of key people and areas of these firms.
• Facilitate engagement between Celonis field sales partner client teams around specific account pursuits.
• As necessary, support recruitment of new services partners.