Partner Manager - Demand at EVEN Financial
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:38 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
We are looking for a candidate to fill this Partner Manager role within the financial services space that is passionate and motivated to take on this exciting and growing opportunity with our team - while we continue experiencing the rapid growth and success we have been delivering the past 18 months.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of Even’s current demand (lenders and financial services providers) relationships.
- Act as the main contact for demand partners and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics for continued growth.
- Leading all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts; setting up kick-off implementation calls, documenting integrations, working with engineering and sales to ensure successful launch(s).
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance. Working with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to optimize front-end creative and messaging to increase quality, click through rates and click to conversion rates.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service to all partners. Effectively and accurately utilize Salesforce to keep records of all sales and prospecting activities, client meetings, sales calls, presentations, proposals, closed deals, and related sales activities.
- Work to create best-in-class ways to present data, information, and our company to external audiences.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account spend
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment. Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including Sales ForceAbility to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
Read Full Job Description