Partner Manager - Demand at Even Financial
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of Even’s current demand (lenders and financial services providers) relationships.
- Act as the main contact for demand partners and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics for continued growth.
- Leading all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts; setting up kick-off implementation calls, documenting integrations, working with engineering and sales to ensure successful launch(s).
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance. Working with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to optimize front-end creative and messaging to increase quality, click through rates and click to conversion rates.
- Consistently deliver superior customer service to all partners. Effectively and accurately utilize Salesforce to keep records of all sales and prospecting activities, client meetings, sales calls, presentations, proposals, closed deals, and related sales activities.
- Work to create best-in-class ways to present data, information, and our company to external audiences.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account spend
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment. Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including Sales ForceAbility to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.