Partner Manager - Spanish Speaking
Greater NYC Area
The Partners team is responsible for finding new partners and managing existing partners. Finding new partners allows Talkwalker to target new verticals (consulting, IT integrator, Media Monitoring, Software Vendors) with complementary product or services offerings. Partner management consists of organizing many activities such as sales presentation, lunch & learn, education, value proposition positioning, analysis of the performance of the partnership, reporting & defining co-marketing activities.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Develop the partner network in your region by closing partnership deals in the consulting, media monitoring, business intelligence, and IT integrator industries
- Manage partnerships to optimize opportunities and grow partner revenue
- Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Report to Head of Partnerships and work in close conjunction with our direct sales team
- Participate in our overall partner sales strategy
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Channel / Partner management in software sales
- You are perfectly fluent (written and oral) in both English and Spanish
- Drive and discipline to acquire and close new partnership
- You are based in New York and are willing to travel regularly (20% of the time between our Luxembourg and San Francisco offices.)
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com
Read Full Job Description