Partner Manager, Supply at Even Financial
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of Even’s current supply (affiliates, publishers, personal finance management platforms) relationships.
- Act as the main contact for partners and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics for continued revenue growth in accordance to company revenue goals.
- Build strategic relationships at all levels of the partner’s organization, including Executive and C-Suite
- Lead all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts; setting up kick-off implementation calls, documenting integrations, working with sales engineering and sales to ensure successful launch(s).
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance.
- Provide end-to-end customer service for all client needs including regular performance reviews on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for top tier partners.
- Effectively and accurately utilize Salesforce to keep records of all sales and prospecting activities, client meetings, sales calls, presentations, proposals, closed deals, and related sales activities.
- Work to create best-in-class ways to present data, information, and our company to external audiences
- 4+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account spend
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including Sales Force
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.