At QuadPay, we’re here to simplify, streamline and automate how you pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store. As a business, we strive to be unlike others in the industry as we continue to help businesses grow by offering a best in class product, driven by the most innovative teams in the industry.
Recent global changes and advancements have meant relentless product innovation, in the goal to be the next generation of payments.
We’re people, just like you who think purchasing shouldn’t be so inflexible!
We are currently in hyper-growth phase and as such are looking to grow teams in almost every department in the company - come change the industry with us, and love coming to work every day.
We’ve built an amazing culture at QuadPay and in a short space of time (since 2017), our teams are proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. Our values are in everything we do, and are as diverse and as inclusive as our global workforce. These include but are not limited to: Customer First, Own It, Raise the Bar, Stronger Together and Change the Game!
QuadPay is part of Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
You will have accountability and will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and managing game changing Platform partners across e-commerce and payments; partners that work closely with Mid-Market and Enterprise businesses to help them sell online. With your leadership, the Partnership team will continue to meet or exceed both team and individual goals in a highly productive and engaged environment.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and recruit into the QuadPay partner program, mid-market and enterprise focused technology partners.
- Act as the liaison to key platform partners by building strong relationships that help them achieve their goals.
- Create and deliver regular partner QBRs to discuss partner performance and opportunities for improvements.
- Track and analyze partner performance (merchant growth and transaction volume) on QuadPay and make recommendations for strategic courses of action and improvements.
- Collaborate with partners to understand their plans and to develop innovative and high-impact co-marketing initiatives that will help the partner and QuadPay succeed.
- Consistently achieve new merchant growth and transaction volume objectives through the partners you source. Develop and maintain strong direct customer relationships with key stakeholders that allow a long-term, sustainable position within assigned partnerships.
- Working with the QuadPay marketing team, design and execute co-marketing activities with the partner to increase the prospect funnel for the QuadPay sales organization.
- Be a trusted liaison between customer and partner stakeholders, and QuadPay team members to meet customer expectations and QuadPay objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong direct customer relationships with key stakeholders that allow a long-term, sustainable position within assigned partnerships.
You Should Have:
- 5+ years’ experience working with commerce focused technology partners, growing the partnerships and achieving financial goals through the partnerships.
- Experience working in a role where you carry a quota and you’re accountable to a set of quarterly objectives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit or previous experience in early startups.
- You think outside of the box and are resourceful and fiscally responsible.
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and create something that doesn’t yet exist at QuadPay.
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!