Trustpilot, Europe's leading consumer review platform, has expanded to the US with great success. Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Partner Manager if you are ready to build a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
The Partner Team at Trustpilot is tasked with developing, implementing and optimizing Trustpilot’s growth strategy through partnerships to drive customer acquisition and revenue. As a core, founding member of the Partner Team, you will help shape the future of Trustpilot’s partner program and working directly with executives and senior leaders on deals that drive growth and innovation for our customers. This is a strategic role that has multiple touch points across departments and geographies. We are looking for a motivated and analytical self-starter who is comfortable striving in less structured environments and able to take ownership of tasks from start to finish. In addition to forging strong relationships quickly, you have the ability to ‘programize’ the partnership experience for both sides.
The ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players in our industry and have a passion for helping Trustpilot WIN! You bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgement, along with the ability to think about what is and more importantly, what could be.
Your role, at least initially, will resemble this mix and likely will evolve based on both the business’s needs and your career goals:
- 60% onboarding, managing, and supporting partners to drive ACV
- 20% developing strategy and helping build our infrastructure to scale
- 20% qualifying new opportunities
- Building a successful partnership channel is a team sport that requires coordination across multiple functions within our organization. You will collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product and Legal to ensure we deliver an efficient, scalable and high-quality partner program that makes real business impact
- Drive referral volume from existing partners and ensure partner success, but also onboard, launch and relationship manage as a primary contact to our partners
- Work with our first-class Sales team to ensure smooth transition and quality customer experience of partner referred leads
- Build and manage comprehensive, analytical reporting of partnership activity against KPIs to measure effectiveness and performance of all partners and drive new initiatives
- Effectively pitch our product and its benefits to the prospective partners and their customers via live demo and presentations
- Help triage new opportunities in a data-driven manner, supported with solid business acumen
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in both e-commerce technology and digital agency companies
- Play an integral role in shaping the partner strategy and helping communicate our progress and impact to key internal stakeholders and our board
- 4-6 years of experience in partner / business development role; developed network in e-commerce and relevant SaaS ecosystem preferred
- A good understanding of SEO/SEM and digital-marketing landscape
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment; ability to wear multiple hats and shift gears comfortably to get the job done
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure and quickly build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator – you will be supporting and executing new business models and first of its kind partnership structures
- Organized and able to juggle multiple deliverables under pressure while maintaining flexibility around change and ambiguity
- Collegial, high energy and persistent personality and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Curious, high sense of ownership and results driven, but can remember to have fun along the journey
- Good mastery of Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce; SQL experience or interest to learn a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time is required.
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 195,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 36 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 80 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.