Partner Manager at Trustpilot
Trustpilot’s partner network includes world class agencies and solution partners that are invested in helping their clients to build and maintain a trusted brand through the voice of their customers. Our partners are nimble developers, eloquent speakers, and innovative marketers. They’re builders, movers, and shakers. They’re trusted advisors to our customers and each play an integral role in the Trustpilot community.
We are actively seeking a Partner Manager to join our small but mighty team to build and nurture a portfolio of high performing partners. While you will be receiving a warm book of accounts, we want you to build relationships of your own and recruit new partners into the program and truly own your book of business.
- Recruit, train, and nurture a portfolio of high performing referral partners
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with decision makers at the client and the agency
- Build, manage, and accurately forecast a pipeline of partner referred opportunities
- Regularly educate and update partners on the Trustpilot platform, positioning, and feature updates
- Field inbound partnership inquiries and provide deal support where there is active agency involvement
- Be skilled at closing client business both directly via the agencies and working jointly with the current sales teams when there is a division in ownership
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure a red-carpet onboarding experience for our partners’ clients
- Experience selling software or services into digital agencies or marketing organizations
- Strong network of relationships with digital agencies and systems integrators a plus
- Familiar with the ecommerce tech stack, ecosystem, and digital marketing tactics
- Excellent communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- 3-6 years account management/sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Salesforce, and Slack
- Warm, outgoing, and professional manner
Application Deadline: 09/04/2020
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
Check out our office on Built In.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.