Partner Manager at Even Financial
- Own the maintenance and growth of Even’s current lenders and financial services partners
- Craft and shape solutions and go-to-market strategies for new initiatives/products with existing partners
- Lead all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts
- Advocate internally for partner needs and complete product feedback loops to help guide product roadmap direction
- Present data, information, and our company vision to gain buy-in from external senior executives at our partners
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance.
- This role requires a balance of strategy and a roll-up your sleeves 'get it done' attitude.
- This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with Sales, Product, Analytics, Data Science, and Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- Established experience building relationships and growing account spend
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment. Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including SalesForce