Partner Manager at Radar
Radar is connecting digital experiences to the physical world with a location platform for every app, every device, and every developer. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Google Maps, Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Two Sigma Ventures, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We are currently 30 employees based out of New York City and San Francisco.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Partner Manager to drive business growth through our Integration partnerships. You will manage key relationships, collaborate with partners to generate sales qualified leads, and work cross functionally to continually drive mutual value across our suite of integration partnerships. You'll be our first Partner Manager, so you will have lots of autonomy and impact.
You will report to our VP of Business Development.
What you’ll do:
- Fully own relationships and workflows across all Integration partners
- Manage and grow a sustained, high-quality pipeline generated from account mapping and frequent collaboration with partners
- Work closely with our Sales team to establish and nurture sales opportunities
- Pair with our Marketing team to develop and distribute partner co-marketing collateral (ie: one sheets, slides, partners-specific case studies) and support co-marketing activities (ie: webinars, events, conference sponsorships)
- Provide Radar enablement and education across our partner ecosystem, and also ensure the Radar team is well versed on our partner ecosystem
- Creatively identify and execute new and interesting ways to leverage our integration ecosystem to drive mutual value for Radar and its partners
- Support the Product team to ensure our integrations are always up to date and to make the case for incremental functionality and increased value
- 2-4 years of experience managing partnerships with SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience building partner sourced pipeline while also creating value for the partner
- Proficiency in SDKs, APIs, marketing technology, and mobile technologies
- Deep understanding of the Growth Stack landscape, a plus
- Sales and Business Development network within the Growth Stack space, a plus
You’ll work with:
- Al Harnisch, VP of Business Development
- Coby Berman, COO
- Our Product and Marketing Team!
- Our Sales and Solutions Engineering Team!
- Remote-first until at least July 2021
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer plan
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.