As a Partner Operations Associate, you will shape Via’s broader operational approach to all of its deployments, helping to define our strategy when it comes to refining, optimizing, and launching service operations. This includes gaining exposure across a variety of commercial and operational disciplines (sales, supply economics, marketing, product, user engagement, pricing, etc). You will join a relatively new team, composed of experienced Via leaders to help lay the foundation for new infrastructure and processes to operate at scale. You will collaborate internally, with experts from across Via’s teams, and externally, with our global platform partners using our technology for a variety of use cases. You will be afforded a very high level of ownership, taking on responsibility of strategic deployments and advising on their growth and operational development.
What You'll Do
- Working cross-functionally with leaders from across the organization including Partner Success, Sales, Business Development, Expansion, Operations and Growth teams
- Tap into Via’s in-house operational knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology, connecting our partnerships business to our operational know-how and expertise
- Interface with strategic partners directly, speak to their service operations, offer insights and analysis, source feedback, and manage expectations effectively
- Develop and maintain executive reports, dashboards, and resources that track key metrics for our partners and enable us to scale our efforts and team’s reach
- Assess the immediate and long term impact of operational changes, partner strategy shifts, and service design updates
- Support Sales team by leveraging key learnings from active services to win new deals
Who You Are
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights and always find the right tone.
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- At least 2 years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Experienced with technical tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, SQL) and a willingness to further develop this skill set
- High level of communication and professionalism
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.