Partner Sales Engineer at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it’s a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin’s Top Startups.
As the Partner Sales Engineer, you will work across our industry verticals (insurance, financial services, healthcare, and government) and partner variations (system integrators like Deloitte, technology partners like DocuSign, and cloud partners like AWS) to deliver innovative solutions to current and prospective partners. Serving as a partner-facing technical voice, you’ll be responsible for providing invaluable insight and developing rapid prototypes to our current and prospective partners, enabling them to sell and evalgenize the Unwork platform. You will also be involved in continuously helping to standardize and improve our platform.
- Work with the VP of Alliances, Head of Technology Partnerships, and team members to present the Unqork platform to partner audiences:
- Technology Partners - work in tandem with technology partners to embed new technology into go-to-market solutions
- System Integrators - validate use cases and product fit
- System Integrators - evangelize the platform for new system integrators
- Publisher Support - support architecture of publisher go-to-market solutions
- Configure reusable demo assets that can be used by partners in the sales field
- Gather, refine and define use case requirements specific to these reusable demo assets
- Partner with Business Product Development to maintain and standardize use cases and best practices
- Immerse yourself in Unqork ecosystem, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Unqork in relation to them
Who you are:
- Have some technical understanding of the Enterprise architecture landscape
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving partners and delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of industry experience, minimum 2 year in a pre-sales environment
- Proven ability to work with clients: designing specifications, prototyping, presenting
- Experience architecting and building scalable web applications
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services
- Relational or other database query experience
If you do not have all the qualifications above, still consider applying. This role is a meant to develop your technical and sales skills as you build a career as a Sales Engineer.
- Experience with No Code / Low Code Application Development
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
- Have experience working with platform partners
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.