Partner Solutions Associate, Life Sciences Partnerships
We're looking for a Partner Solutions Associate to join our Life Sciences team to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Partner Solutions team to maximize the value Flatiron partners derive from our real world evidence datasets by:
- Scaling FH’s post-delivery engagement model with our core end users, data scientists, via new infrastructure and services
- Driving adoption of priority analytical methods and products
- Making the customer voice more actionable to enable evidence based decision making
The Partner Solutions Associate will work with the broader Partner Solutions team, research oncology, quantitative sciences, product and Life Sciences Partnerships teams. Reporting to the Partner Solutions team lead, your responsibilities include:
- Answering technical, data, methodology and publication questions about our Real-World Evidence products by: diagnosing issues, triaging to subject matter experts, and developing digestible guidance for our technical audience
- Supporting real-world evidence curriculum development and deployment in person and online (e.g. webinars, code based tutorial approaches)
- Contributing to business decision making by employing feedback models, tracking adoption metrics and synthesizing lessons learned in customer interactions.
- Becoming an expert on our products and workflows, end users and decision-makers
- Developing a customer-centric launch strategy for high priority methods and product changes that appreciates and mitigates potential user change management considerations and/or risks
- Identifying areas for improvement in Flatiron’s approach to guidance dissemination and managing projects aimed at addressing them
- Designing web and non-web based technical training modules that achieve relevant learning objectives
- Traveling occasionally (approximately 3-4 times a quarter) to visit partners
Candidates will be excited to dig into partner challenges to diagnose root causes and ensure effective follow up. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You are familiar with programming languages used in the operation of relational databases and statistical analyses (e.g. SQL, R, SAS)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong empathy for technical customer challenges and desire to be in frequent conversation with Flatiron life sciences partners
- You have 2+ years of cumulative customer success, customer service or account management experience (preferably in life sciences consulting, software/EHR/database support, or similar field)
- You have 2+ cumulative years of operational experience (e.g. event planning, project management, executive assistance work)
- You have strong attention to detail and time management skills
- You are involved in different innovative projects in the healthcare industry, ideally oncology, that involve managing project timelines, data analyses, supporting client communication and cross-functional team collaboration
- You have an interest in engaging directly with biopharma partners to help advance their research and business related strategies
- You have enthusiasm for working with individuals from many professional backgrounds (e.g. software development, oncology research, client management)
- You have a Bachelor's degree (preferably with a technical, scientific or public health focus)
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Extra Credit
- You have experience working in CRM and ticketing systems (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira)
- You have experience with Electronic Medical Records systems, Practice Management systems, or other complex systems processing healthcare or biotechnology R&D data
- You have experience working with technical teams in healthcare
- You have experience working with partners in the BioPharma industry and/or in next-generation sequencing (NGS) technologies and/or data providers.
- You have experience in education (e.g. prior teacher, technical trainer)
- You have oncology experience
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.