Partner Success Coordinator at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets across the US.
As a Partner Success Coordinator at Rhino, you’ll join a growing team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play an instrumental role in ensuring that all Rhino’s partners have a positive initial experience and quick access to Rhino services. You will be the glue that enables a partner to use Rhino at the technical level.
With an abundance of opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of developing and scaling Rhino’s innovative platform and product.
In this role you will:
- Own the configuration of new partners, ensuring they have a fast seamless experience and are setup for success.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors and communicate with appropriate parties to correct information.
- Enter customer and account data from source documents within tight time constraints.
- Correct and modify inaccurate or missing fields in the existing database.
- Update database or records with new information as it becomes available.
- Coordinate information for the appropriate internal and external parties.
- Escalate technical errors that occur on a case by case basis.
- Handle additional duties on a need basis.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 1-2 years of experience at another startup or another entry level position.
- Proven data entry work experience.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and pivot at a moment’s notice.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and monitor one’s workload.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- A desire to be highly productive and push tasks forward consistently.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player.