Partner Success Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
Partner Success Managers (PSMs) at Braze play a critical role in developing and supporting our agency partner ecosystem. Partner Success Managers support the Agency Partner Program’s mission to help our partners and their clients (Braze customers) grow, by enabling our Agency Partners to deliver exceptional service. We are looking for a PSM who is passionate about customer success, product adoption and the partner experience, who is biased towards building repeatability and scalability through innovation, and who is driven to make a measurable impact.
What You’ll Do
- Work at the intersection of Partner Education, Customer Success and Service Operations, supporting agency partners in a variety of growth stages to help deliver value to their end clients through product knowledge and strategic guidance.
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor for key agency partners, setting priorities with partners based on their business goals as well as overall partner client health and performance
- Own partner success metrics, including partner certification and product adoption, high CSAT scores and high PSAT scores.
- Analyze partner performance, create reports and present back to partners to ensure they are engaged, informed and supportive of Braze’s Certified Solutions Partner Program.
- Proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks before they become a problem issues that occur.
- Plan and lead partner training positioning to ensure appropriate training is included in proposals and quotes.
- Oversee the training/certification of new Certified Solutions Partner resources and implementation teams, including getting them set up in the Braze Platform for the first time.
- Execute implementation training experiences that cover common customer use cases.
- Host virtual platform training sessions, live product demos, and answer platform functionality questions with partners.
- Create and improve partner-facing enablement materials and templates.
- As needed, effectively demonstrate Braze capabilities to prospective partners.
- As needed, provide "white glove" service to partners, helping them to navigate both the Braze organization and implementation resources.
Who You Are
- Proven track record of coaching and influencing clients/partners to leverage recommendations to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how businesses operate within a larger ecosystem.
- Adaptive and agile in a quickly changing environment with competing priorities.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making partners successful through repeatable and scalable solutions.
- Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Bonus Points:
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS or marketing automation
- Proficient in data visualization tools, like Looker.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.