Partner Success Manager
As a Partner Success Manager on JW Player's Partner Solutions team, you will help manage strategic Video Player Bidding partner relationships and provide support to our clients. You will utilize your superior analytical and customer service relationship building skills in your work with product, sales, partner solutions and engineering teams. You will focus on the goals of analyzing our partners Video Player Bidding performance, growing our clients ad revenue, optimizing SSP and demand partners, troubleshooting and keeping our partners happy.
In this role you will:
- Manage all day-to-day administrative operations associated with SSP/DSP partners
- Manage on-boarding of new clients including; documentation, training, operational set-up and ongoing account maintenance
- Pull daily reporting, run basic analysis of data and provide insights to internal groups and partners based on findings
- Manage general day to day maintenance of SSP/DSP accounts
- Become an expert in the VPB world, encourage the adoption of demand sources, expansion of the VPB inventory pool and provide feedback internally on client needs
- Build critical internal partnerships through outreach, customer service and effective work output
- 3-5 years of account management, data analytics, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in online advertising and digital video
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility and hunger to work on diverse projects
- A curious self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of advertising technology
- Desire to work with in the programmatic video world
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.