Partner Success Manager at OpenWeb
Spot.IM’s mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers digital media publishers to develop meaningful and monetizable online communities for their readers within their Owned and Operated web space. Our enterprise software platform helps the world’s biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement and social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading digital media publishers including Hearst, Sky Sports, Fox News, AOL, Uproxx, IFLScience, US Magazine, and many more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the world’s most trusted and successful institutional investors, and we are focused on growing our standout global team and product stack.
Partnership (Account) Manager - What You'll Do:
- Partner with Publisher Sales and R&D teams in order to manage and grow relationships with our strategic publisher partners, understand their organization’s business needs, and provide world-class client service
- Manage the onboarding and software integration process for large media publishers by being a Spot.IM product expert and coordinating resources among internal and external Product, Engineering, Editorial, and Business Development teams
- Grow partner revenues by monitoring and analyzing partner success metrics, taking proactive steps to improve user experience and drive traffic, and identifying upsell and expansion opportunities
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Be a thought leader in the publishing and technology space by creating and sharing content with your partners
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Previous technical account management experience within either the SaaS, publishing tech, or advertising tech space along with outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills combined with a solid understanding of web technologies, digital media revenue ecosystems, and web advertising measurements and analytics
- Sales-oriented mindset with a history of successfully driving revenue by expanding and upselling publisher or SaaS accounts
- Thorough understanding of advertisement and media technology along with experience managing relationships with technical client teams is a major benefit
- Positive, fun energy combined with a fiery passion for relationship management - we want our clients to have the best Spot.IM experience possible!
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!