Partner - Technology Marketing & Sales at Inservit
Inservit is an Information Technology company specializing in data intelligence, security, software applications and services. We research on technology that matters to data, make sense of data with security in mind.
Our core segments are Product Development, Consulting Services & Research.
We develop products to bridge the gap between Line of Business Applications to Business. Our custom applications include Software-As-Service, desktop/web/cloud based applications, Business Intelligence applications and solutions.
As technology partner for our clients in Food processing/CPG industry, provide complete technology services for line-of-business applications and data integration. Ground up implementation of systems such as inventory control and quality assurance. Working on few on-premises and cloud based proposals to elevate data trust, analysis and B2B integration using technology such as IoT, Power BI & Blockchain – Smart contracts.
We have products in the area of Business Intelligence (Microsoft Suite) – Integration Services, Analysis Services and Visualization (Power BI).
We are looking to collaborate with competitive professional with motivated mindset and passion career independence.
- Expand current services with Food Processing/Consumer Package Goods (CPG) industry.
- New business development with data/business intelligence, analysis, analytics as well as trusted services with technology such as Microsoft BI including Power BI, SaaS, IoT, Blockchain/Smart Contracts etc.
- Procure government contracts/subcontracts.
. Our core services include but not limited to …
- On cloud and on-premises software services (SaaS).
- B2B Data trust solutions backed by Blockchain/Smart Contracts.
- Data management – Integration, Analysis, Visualization, Analytics including Azure/Cloud analytics.
- Application development & maintenance – Windows, Cloud, SaaS.
- Database – Implementation & Management.
- Ground up architecture and end-to-end software solution.
- IoT – Applications, data management & analysis.
- Procuring government contracts/sub-contracts.
Applicable training will be provided on technology such as Business Intelligence, Cloud services, Windows Application, Database etc.
This position offers:
- Profit Sharing.
- Set you own quotas.
- Flexible schedule.
- Build your own team.
- Complete transparency regarding your earnings.
- Technology Sales (Consulting, Projects): (Required)
- Client Relations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Experience in B2B sales/technology sales.
- Ability to understand/learn data / business intelligence, analysis related technologies.
- Technologically savvy with proficient computer skills.
- Able to understand customer requirements and provide them with the right solution.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction.
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.