The Farmer’s Dog exists to simplify giving every dog their best life. First up? Completely reimagining what pet food is, how it’s made, and how it’s delivered. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Our company was launched after our Co-founder, Brett’s, battle to cure the stomach issues of his Rottweiler, Jada. He quickly realized just how broken the commercial pet food industry was - even the “organic” and “natural” varieties proved to be heavily processed - and it was only when his vet recommended a fresh, home-cooked diet that Jada began to improve and was eventually cured. Through a combination of proprietary technology, and a lot of heart, our direct-to-consumer service was born.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
- Analyze and refine influencer strategy, constantly improving processes for the most efficient results
- Lead organic discovery & outreach to help onboard influencers/affiliate partners and expand TFD’s brand awareness
- Pitch relevant influencer integration options based on company goals
- Develop and maintain influencer and affiliate relationships to their full maturity
- Vet potential talent and influencers to ensure brand alignment and brand safety
- Develop paid influencer strategies including negotiation process, KPIs, and data-driven, quantitative goals
- Track/be on top of trends in the industry -- pet health and influencer/affiliate marketing
- Write and brainstorm original creative briefs, and ensure that influencers deliver our vision
- 2+ years experience
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to establish personal and working relationships
- Experience driving and optimizing towards acquisition goals
- Knowledge and understanding of the influencer/affiliate landscape
- Self-starter - excited about and willing to implement your ideas and see them to fruition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work within a team as well as independently
- Highly organized
- Ability to approach problems both creatively and logically, depending on what the situation warrants
- Must love dogs
PERKS & BENEFITS
- DOGS EVERYWHERE!
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village
- Discount on TFD food for your pup!
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited vacation & sick days
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Team outings, coffee always brewed fresh, and a strong snack game