Honest Buildings is looking for a Partnerships Manager to generate revenue opportunities for Honest Buildings by managing our relationships with our strategic partners and building new strategic partnerships,
- Not only enjoying identifying new partnership opportunities in the market, but finding true satisfaction leading the entire process from strategy and ideation through execution and integration.
- Building trusted relationships with our customer success, product, development, marketing, and sales teams who will help turn new opportunities into a reality.
- Embracing the high visibility of a role where you will be tackling a strategic priority for Honest Buildings, with an opportunity to make a significant impact on our growth.
- Creative problem solving and ability to collaborate with a broad set of internal team members.
- Ability to convey the value proposition of Honest Buildings to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to structure and execute complex transactions.
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and metrics driven.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., corporate development, business development, strategy consulting, investment banking, principal investing), ideally with an MBA from a top program.
- Demonstrated success at partnering, prioritizing and balancing needs cross-functionally.
- Prepared industry analyses and presentations, and presented to senior management.
- Driven alignment across various senior stakeholders -- both internally and with external partners.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive insurance options.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Free Lunch Fridays.
- An open, sunny workspace with views in Downtown Manhattan.
- Strong, collaborative office culture.
- Happy hours, parties, and more.
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 80+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
- We've raised more than $47m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.